Thursday, February 23, 2012

True story.

Have you ever seen the Bear that Wasn't?



That was the first thing I thought when I ripped out my sad little hat and realized I would have to present The Blog with this:


The Hat That Wasn't.
The fact is, with all the blocking, tugging and re-arranging in the world, this hat just wasn't working out.


I had hoped that once I put the pom-pom on, the weight of the pom pom would miraculously make the hat endearing. Make the sewn bind-off a better choice, make the twisted ribbing less constricting, and make the abrupt decreases less awkward.
Luckily, I hate making pom-poms and did not waste the yarn to find out.
Rippit Rippit!!!
     (o)(o)
     ( __ )
     ( uu )
At least now I have pink yarn in my stash...
Pink yarn..... that would make an excellent hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting ♥