1) I have been ill so this post probably no sense-make
2) My mom shrank the vest I made her for Christmas.
3) My SIL gave me this awesome book:
Lofty Lou's and picked out some monster yarn. I got some Cascade 220 and some Berroco Vintage Chunky. Lovely yarns for monsters, I think.
4) I haven't yet finished a monster.
5) My mom shrank one of my socks. That I made for me. I don't know how she does this, but when the sock came out, it fit her perfectly. So now she has a new pair of wool boot-socks.
6) I'm beginning to believe it is unsafe to give her any woolies.
7) I really wish she didn't shrink her vest because it was so full of color work. But I might end up cutting down the sides and adding fabric so it at least fits her.
8) Happy New Year
9) I'm going back to bed because my whole body hurts.
Hopefully my first post in the new year will make more sense.