Saturday, December 17, 2011

Trip Pictures

Today is Will's birthday. To celebrate, we went to San Francisco and spent two days tromping around town.
No, really. We tromped. A lot.
My butt hurts from all the damn hills. And my calves, and shins? Basically all of my lower body is like "WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME?!" Because apparently I'm a mom and all I do is sit on the couch knitting while I watch Vyvyan play with trains.

Now for lots of pictures, including.....
Will's butt as we climb the millionth set of stairs for the day.

Me climbing the very same stairs. (I was actually trying to get a picture of me with the Golden Gate behind me but apparently it's difficult to take a picture of yourself when you can't see stuff all good)

Awesome button we found at a used bookstore. It says "Raglan Sleeve" and is from an old dictionary!
Yes all pictures of me turn out this bad

We walked all day AND all night ;)

Visited my aunt who had an adorable 9-week-old puppy to share with us. (His eyes are 2 different colors.)

We stopped at a yarn shop BUT it was closed :(
And throughout all of this, I knit on the one thing I brought: A plain and simple sock out of the Opal sock yarn I bought in Sunnyvale.

Actually, I knit most of that in the movie theater. We went to see Sherlock Holmes (which was awesome) before finally, exhausted, returning home.

Anyways, that's where I've been. I haven't finished Mr. Fox, yet. I have sewing to do and fiddly bits like picking up his leg stitches etc and I think I'll work on that today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting ♥