Saturday, December 31, 2011

Random Saturday Post

1) I have been ill so this post probably no sense-make
2) My mom shrank the vest I made her for Christmas.
3) My SIL gave me this awesome book:
and since I was in the area for Christmas visits,  I went to Lofty Lou's and picked out some monster yarn.  I got some Cascade 220 and some Berroco Vintage Chunky. Lovely yarns for monsters, I think.
4) I haven't yet finished a monster.
 Probably because I haven't actually knitted anything in 3 days. Which is a record for me this year. Do you know how awful it is to be in a hospital waiting room and be unable to knit!!?? (for those who are going to ask, it wasn't serious and I'm all better now. I just had to be re-hydrated and got to sit in a big uncomfortable chair- again not knitting- for four hours while getting fluids pumped into me.)
5) My mom shrank one of my socks. That I made for me. I don't know how she does this, but when the sock came out, it fit her perfectly. So now she has a new pair of wool boot-socks.
6) I'm beginning to believe it is unsafe to give her any woolies.
7) I really wish she didn't shrink her vest because it was so full of color work. But I might end up cutting down the sides and adding fabric so it at least fits her.
8) Happy New Year
9) I'm going back to bed because my whole body hurts.


Hopefully my first post in the new year will make more sense.

1 comment:

  1. I think this all made sense. Feel better. There's a lot of sickness going around it seems.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting ♥