Thursday, October 28, 2021

Habitat Cardigan - Work in Progress

 





The Habitat cardigan has always tempted me with it's oversized plush coziness and it's extra tush covering. Now that we are more settled into the new house I have had an opportunity to get working on it!

 

The stitch pattern is super easy, and the yarn I'm using (Cloudborn Fibers Bulky Wool Naturals) knits up like a dream. It's so cushy and cozy. I only worry that I might run out of yarn, as I only have 10 balls... and I may be crocheting at a much looser gauge than the pattern calls for. Like, I think I  have an excess of about 7" along the whole rectangle. Which means I may or may not end up actually ripping all this beautiful work out.

 

Which I don't want to do because it's awfully big already.

But yes, I just wanted to share that I'm making some progress and I'm loving it! Hope you are getting cozy with some crafty projects too, now that Fall is officially here!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting ♥