Saturday, August 6, 2011

Owls progress

The plan was to finish a sweater before I go camping on August 7th.
I had a few possibilities:
1) Ringwood sweater, because one sleeve was done and so was the body
2) bernat Hardcore sweater because its super bulky yarn and only have the front and back to do.
3) Fair isle sweater was done up to the armpits
4) Top-down raglan was almost to separating for the arms
and yet
and yet
I cast on a whole new sweater project and knitted on it day and night.
At 1 am last night (er, this morning) I combined sleeves and body.
Woohoo!! You're looking at 3 days work!!

I took this picture this morning, using the self timer and it turned out pretty badly but I'm wasting knitting time just talking about it.
\
So that's where I'm at with OWLs.
We're headed to Sunset Beach for our annual camping trip tomorrow, so I won't be online until at least Tuesday. It goes without saying that I didn't work on my super stitches project and that I'm taking this week off.
I'm bringing 2 knitting projects:
1) Surprise present for my swapee
2) Beekeeper's quilt (yes, i broke down and bought the pattern....all my odd sock balls were calling to me!)

And maybe, when I get back, I might consider making a matching Olwet for Vyyan :)

Happy knitting! Must create owls now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting ♥