Monday, May 14, 2012

Pookies.

I'm knitting a Pookie today. They are small and cute, and I'm hoping to get a head start on some Christmas presents for the many (many) children in my family. This pattern is great because, even though it is very simple, I get to choose from 4 different animals. Once I add in the many color choices (and I'm using scraps), it becomes obvious that I can easily make a personalized one for each of the kids in my family. (I just counted, and I think there are 14 kids under 10... and I feel like I left someone out.)

In other news, my Knit Picks catalog came in the mail and my baby's taking a nap. So I'm planing out allllll the things I want to knit. You know, with all that time I have. Also planing out ALLL the yarn I want to buy. You know, with all that money I have.

Hope you're having a pretty good day, too ^_^

2 comments:

  1. Those are so adorable! I'm putting Pookies in my Favorites :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those Pookies!! And I saw that my KP catalogue came last night, too. I'm looking forward to when I get home after work and "go shopping," just like you. : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting ♥