Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Pictures from Stitches ^_^

I finally got ahold of some pictures from Stitches West!
I promise next time I do something fun that I'll take an actual camera so I don't have to preserve phone battery and miss out on all the photo opportunities.
Lion Brand wins the prize for Creepiest Item in Booth. I swear it looked like it was about to get up any second.
From left: Me, Rosalux, RabidViking, Jessactso, Serralinda who are all totally real people with real names.

Tailgating in the parking lot!! DELICIOUS pork though. Seriously. Thanks Jaime.
After Stitches we went to Bennigans for a meetup (where our waiter was AMAZING for the way he handled 35 crazy knitters) and one of the SO's of a member got a few nice shots. I don't want to steal from him, so I'm just going to link to the LSG thread.The first few are repeats, so you have to scroll a bit. ^_^

4 comments:

  1. I love this ... tailgating as only knitters know how to do!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yikes...WHAT is going on in that first photo? haha. was that a person in there? something just seems so wrong.......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it creepy!??
      Luckily it was just a mannequin under all that yarn. (or that's what they told us anyway...)

      Delete
  3. That's not a person wearing that knit spandex suit?? Looks like you had alot of fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting ♥