Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Finishing....

Today I finished up the front of my I Heart Aran, grafted the shoulder seams, and worked on the short row collar.
Then I botched the seaming job on the set-in sleeves. (I swear every time I seam a sweater I have to mess up the first time. It's like an offering.)
Then I pulled that out and chewed on my lip for a while.
Then I watched an episode of Go Diego Go with my son.

And that's where I'm at.
Here's how it looks all laid out together, though.
I hope by the end of tomorrow it will be a sweater.
Like, actually.

3 comments:

  1. It looks great! I love the cabling; you did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Set-in sleeves have been my achilles heel but it looks like yours are going to fit in nicely. Yes, make sure you have a clear and rested mind before going back in! Can't wait to see it completed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's looking great. And I'm forever doing stuff twice so I completely empathize.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting ♥