Tuesday, November 1, 2011

"It's okay if you don't wanna... hold it right."

Please head over to Karen's blog, Hissy Stitch for a very amusing video of a muggle knitting.
Seriously.
It is hilarious.
In other news, I am participating in NaNoWriMo and you probably won't be seeing much of me around here this month. And that's all I'm going to say about that, but if you do see me, ESPECIALLY if I have loads of knitting done, be sure to yell at me or ask me innocently how my novel is coming.

(The upcoming post in a few days doesn't count. It's already planned and ready-to-go.)

3 comments:

  1. It's great that your participating in NaNoWriMo -- I know several folks who are, too. Hmm, I don't really want to yell at you if you post about your knitting because I'll just be so happy to see you here but I guess I'll nudge you about your novel writing (just a little). Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with NaNoWriMo! I tried that a few years back... good fun. Also, thanks for your comment on my blog - I feel I should specify that I'm definitely not making the socks as Christmas presents! They're for me :). You're right; I'd be a bit crazy starting them now for that purpose.(Not that people don't manage it... but not me, heh.)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting ♥