Now for some pictures...
|This is a rather old picture, you can see the hood isn't finished. I'll post a more recent one- before I pick up the buttonband and weave in all those ends (the horror!)- if I feel up to it.|
|Another present for my Ravelry 1 gift a month group. These are for my buddy's xmas present. I've owed her some for years!|
|Another gift- a washcloth for my Aunt Marina. I'll post a pic of it in a little gift basket so that you think I'm classy...|
|These socks are making me ANGRY*|
1) CPH...still (90%)
2) Cabled Mittens, still (50%)
3) Reversible Hiking Scarf (20%)
4) Super Secret Sweater (shhhh...it's secret) (5%)
5) Hardcore Sweater (5%)
6) Yoga Socks (65%)
7) Guitar Man Socks* (Less than 50%)
8) Smitten Garland (?)
*The Guitar Man socks are making me crazy angry, because they're taking forEVER and I hate them. A lot. I'm not going to speak more of this. It doesn't help that I'm not sure of the recipient's foot size.*
Also I found my charger for the digital camera so that means....LESS BLURRY PICTURES FROM HERE ON OUT!!! Yay!
Things in the queue:
1) Baby Sock Monkey for Vincent's Xmas
2) Tadpole Socks with new Crock O Dye (gonna have to take a pic of that, it's beautiful )
3) Garter Stitch Scarf
4) Slytherin Sweater (to be pushed back for a while due to xmas knitting and me not being so selfish)
5) Monkey Socks
6) The you-know-what socks for you-know-who (even secret-er than the super secret sweater)
7) convertible mittens- not sure i can decipher the pattern but I'm willing to give it a shot
8) Snail spiral hat - NOT using sheepsdown because I want to be resourseful and use what I have
9) and so much more!!!!
OKay no more blogging.
Goodbye cruel world.