Friday, February 4, 2011

Today is the Day

Pocket's going to the vet at 4pm today.
If the surgery is $150 or less, I can do it. If it's more than that, then I'm sorry Pocket.
I hope she'll be okay :(


Pocket's the little white one in front. The one climbing on her back  is Alice, who passed away recently from mycoplasma. They're both the same age, Pocket's 2nd birthday is February 23rd.


Knitting news:
I started a pair of socks for my mom's Christmas present! I know, it's February right? But one thing's for sure I'll be prepared.
I decided I'm going to give the mittens as a Christmas present as well, so I'll have 12 done by December if I knit one present a month. I only have about 21 presents to give and that's including EVERYBODY I know, pretty much, so I think next christmas ought to be a good one. :)

That's pretty much it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting ♥