Wednesday, December 21, 2011

WIP Wednesday

Eeeek! The last WIP Wednesday before Christmas! I still have so far to go....
Today I'm shirking my Christmas duties once again and working on a simple crochet scarf.
The pattern is free, and is available here.
I'm using Caron Simply Soft again. I had originally bought the 4 skeins to make the $5 in Paris sweater, but slowly realized I was never going to get around to it. So I freed up some room with the big grey cowl the other day, and then decided I felt like using up the rest.
I'm using two strands held together and a size P hook.

Once this cowl is done I'll be turning my attention back to Layla's duckling, who is in desperate need of wings. And eyes.
And finally, IF I HAVE THE TIME. (which, let's be honest, I'm going to be trying to warp the space-time continuum as much as possible this week) I'll get to work on Nina's gift. Which will make this duo a trio.


Honestly, I think all of us knitters and crocheters should work as hard as we can at warping the space time continuum this year. I can't be the only one who needs it....

As always, visit Tami's Amis  for more WIPs.

3 comments:

  1. awww....love the ducklings! too cute :)

    hahaha - had to laugh, my word verification was horni! trying to tell me something? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have some extra time you can have. I am oddly ahead of schedule ... unless I wake at some ungodly hour suddenly remembering something I should have done. Layla's duckling is aaaaaaaalmost there - I'd get that done first!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute duo! I am with you on the space time continuum problem.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting ♥