(Links to rav project pages)
- "Fastest Sock in the West"
for my brother
- Amy March Slippers
for my niece
- I Heart Aran
- Holden Shawlette
- Teddie Bear Hoodie
for my niece
- Enterlac Hat
for myself and for practice
- Baby Booties
for my newest niece
My proudest accomplishment this month was the Teddy Bear Hoodie, which I designed myself- including the armscye shaping. I'm also quite proud of the Entrelac hat, and I have been wearing it a lot more than I'd expected.
I still have 4 projects carrying over from last year: The Mara Shawl, The Hexipuffs, The Ski Sweater(which is totally hibernating), and my Calcetines Azules (which is also hibernating at this point).
And I cast on about a billion new things this month, too.
2) Cluster Short Rows
3) Top-down Sleeves in-the-round
4) Rudimentary Armscye Shaping
Last month's March Goals:
1) Finish Calcetines Azules OR Guitar Man Socks:12 socks in '12
3) Knit Bear Mittens
4) Sleeping Beauty Cowl- 12 tok in '1
So obviously I did pretty bad this month. I did do a TOK knit, though (the slippers) and I knit a piar of socks as well, so I don't feel too bad about it.
So APRIL goals look like this:
1) Don't buy any yarn online. Yes, this does include the WEBS anniversary sale (I can hear the yarn-ho inside me hyperventilating)
2) Finish the Mara shawl
3) TOK knit: Magic Treetop Bag
4) Sock Knit: Lovesocks
5) Finish the crochet blanket ^_^
I didn't buy any yarn online this month, though I did buy....
2 skeins of sock yarn I used up immediately
3 skeins of Patons Classic
2 skeins of Cascade Fixation I found at the thrift store
5 skeins "Yummy" 1/2 off at Tuesday Morning
Sorry if these posts are incredibly boring, but they are useful for me to look back on.