Friday, October 28, 2016

works in progress

My son's Christmas stocking is in the works. Made with Knit Picks Wool of the Andes on a size 7 needle. It's coming along rather nicely and the chart went by much quicker than I thought it would.
I decided to duplicate stitch the eyes and eyebrows, which turned out pretty well and was much easier than working them in intarsia.


My sweater got put on the back burner, which is good because I was getting burnt out on both the cables and the squeaky acrylic.

I'm hoping to get this stocking done today; it is a rainy ugly day which is perfect for sitting in the house and knitting with warm cozy wool.

1 comment:

  1. What a cute stocking. I can't wait to see it finished! On crafting while nursing: I can't work on anything very big while doing it, so the blanket is set aside for naptime. And it's very slow-going, I can't work as fast as I normally would be able to, but that's multitasking for you. I will say, Boppy pillows are a great invention.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting ♥