1) After three weeks of heavy lifting, assembling glass shelving, applying labels, working overtime 6 days a week, and putting up probably sixty five bajillion Christmas decorations (in August), the Hobby Lobby in Stockton is finally open for business.
2) I totally bought some Hobby Lobby I Love This Wool to try out. (Thus far aptly named)
3) I cast on a brand new pair of socks (with this yarn also from Hobby Lobby- hello employee discount!) because 3 pairs OTN is apparently not enough.
4) I promise I will eventually have a day off where I'm not painting my room or moving furniture and can finally take pictures of things in decent lighting.
5) Tonight I plan on rummaging through Ravelry for a very long time to pick out my next sweater project.
6) Today was the first time I had time to knit in a full week.
Ok no more list. Bad format. (In my head I said that in Captain Hook's voice. Just FYI.)